Hello, My name is Christy Lo, I am from HongKong. I am a fourth year economic student at Uvic. I don’t have any experience related to full online course. Because of the situation right now(during COVID-19), online courses are becoming the mainstream of learning and teaching. I’m interested in experiencing new method to learn and I believe I will definitely learn lots that I never had before. And this course can help me to do best in time management since I have to arrange my time and plan the schedule well. I am getting use to take online courses due to COVID-19. I am looking forward to take EDCI 339 and learn from this course. Hope to see everyone in the future.

The reason why an understanding of digital privacy and security, FIPPA, and acceptable use policies of educational institutions an essential aspect of distributed and open learning is because it guarantees student’s online privacy is kept safe. Moreover, it provides better online study environment which protects students personal information. In addition, it ensures that students are learning from a safe platform and provide better learning experience.

All in all, hope to have fun and learn a lot in this class. Thanks for teaching.